When building or renovating your home you need to know that the advice and workmanship that you receive from your electrician is of quality and guaranteed.
You can have full confidence that the team at Alpha Electrical will be able to help you out from the design and planning stages of your project through to the selection and installation of materials.
We will listen to your requirements and offer our expertise and knowledge to ensure your project is completed to your expectations on time and within budget. We apply the same safety and quality workmanship standards to our residential projects that we apply to large commercial and industrial ones, so email an enquiry or call us today to discuss how we can be of service to you.
At Alpha Electrical we work in conjunction with a few different building firms. We have a great deal of experience in wiring new homes, and pride ourselves on our communication – liaising with the home owner to offer advice and solutions to ensure they receive the best possible result.
- Electrical design and advisal
- New domestic electrical installs
- New domestic air conditioning installs
- Home automation – C-Bus and other systems
- Energy efficient lighting experts
- TV and audio/visual installs
- Phone and data, home networking
- Domestic solar installs
- Experience with architectural designs
- New alarm and CCTV installs
We also offer expertise in home alterations and full rewires. Whether it be retrofitting a power point, replacing old unsafe wiring or installing energy efficient lighting, we are more than able to help you out.
- Adding and moving power outlets, phone jacks and data points
- Adding and upgrading lighting to energy efficient LED
- Full house rewires
- Air conditioning installs
- Installation of heat transfer systems
- Retrofitting alarm systems and CCTV
- Switchboard upgrades and RCD retrofitting
- Bathroom and kitchen alterations
- TV and A/V additions and alterations
- Hot water cylinder replacement/repair
- Oven replacement/repair
- Solar system installs – Grid tied and battery
Not all residential dwellings are fixed to the ground! We are also your go-to electrician for caravan repairs, alterations and compliance.
We work closely with Leisure Line Caravans in Hamilton, wiring new Leisure Line and Southern Star caravans, and altering and repairing all makes and models.
Preserving historic buildings is another area that we are passionate about. We were contacted by the Waikato Anglican Diocese, who wanted to breathe some new life into the historic Hemi-Tapu Marae in Frankton. This church building was celebrating its 100th anniversary, yet was in a bad state of repair.
The existing wiring was a mix of new and original, some of which was in a hazardous state. We worked closely with the church Priest to ensure that the electrical installation and fittings fitted in with the historical nature of the church, while providing modern functionality.
Panasonic LED Lighting
We are also retailers for Panasonic LED lamps. These are by far the most efficient light bulbs money can buy. They are even more efficient than energy saver (tornado) type lamps, and have a far longer life span.
There is a Panasonic LED lamp to replace any type of light bulb you may have in your home, whether it is a halogen, incandescent or fluorescent. Although they typically cost a bit more, they save money in two ways: They are far more efficient, consuming less energy. They are also have a considerably longer life span than any other type of lamp, meaning you don’t have to replace them as often.